Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere!!

Years ago, I worked at a jewelry company with a group of very creative and eccentric people. One of my bosses was a big fan of rabbits and made it her mission in life to save and care for any bunny in need of a home. Her love for the furry creatures was so deep, that she would bring them to our offices on 7th Avenue to live. Eventually, the bunnies multiplied and before we knew it there were bunnies everywhere!! Our office became a rabbit sanctuary with all the sights and smells to go with it (much to the displeasure of everyone who worked there). Whenever this time of year rolls around and I see Easter Rabbits everywhere I go, I can't help but remember those crazy days.

1 comment:

  1. does she still take bunnies that need homes? i have two that need a home. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...