There were lots of different looks at the Met Gala last night, in celebration of the "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibit. Some looks went a little too literal and costumey, but others incorporated the theme nicely in a subtle and totally fresh way.
These are our top 10 Faves of the night!!
10: Chanel Iman in J. Mendel
9. Stacy Keibler in Rachel Roy
8. Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors
7. Carey Mulligan in Balenciaga
6. Gwen in Maison Martin Margiela with Gavin, in our favorite Men's look of the night
5. Christina Ricci in Vivienne Westwood Couture
4. Gwyenth Paltrow in Valentino
3. Alexa Chung in Erdem
2. Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello
And our favorite look of the night: #1 Cara Delevingne in custom Burberry.
And what's a Gala without a few showstopping gowns? There was the good: SJP doing a "Queen of the Punk Ball" look in a Giles Deacon dress and Phillip Tracey "mohawk" head piece....
and the not-so-good: Madonna in Givenchy. (???)
Until next year's Met Gala!!
See many, many more looks over at Just Jared.