Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Perfect Bag

Besides jewelry, my other accessory obsession is bags!!! I love them all: big, small, colorful, vintage and everything in between. These styles have caught my eye recently: 

Rebecca Minkoff's White Skylar Mini has great details and is a versatile color, perfect for Summer.


A black tote is a great staple and this Zara Mini Leather Bag has a great shape and a good price.


I love the clean, classic look of this Satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company x Chris Benz collaboration for J.Crew.



There seems to be a big "holographic trend" going on with bags right now, and out of all the styles I've come across, this royal blue Wristlet Pouch by Marc by Marc Jacobs is understated and beautiful.


I love, love, love! Olympia Le-Tan's whimsical embroidered novel clutches, and this Jane Eyre version is super cute.


Smythson has a great selection of functional bags in their Technology Collection, and this iPad Clutch is chic and comes in a variety of gorgeous colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...