Friday, November 7, 2014

#RealPLT: Anisa Young

We loved how blogger and stylish gal about town, Anisa Young, paired her Nobody's Perfect Zodiac *Scorpio* Necklace with a fun yet polished look. We wanted to get to know her and her style better, so we asked her a few questions. Check it out below!





                                                                  Images from @younganisa

PLT: How would you define your style?

AY: Minimal at best. I went from being the girl who wears three colors per outfit to the one who solely lives in black, white and grey.

PLT: What are your favorite places to shop at in San Francisco?

AY: I don't shop in SF enough, actually I don't shop in person enough. I'm a big online shopper because I'm a bit of a hermit. If anyone has any cool suggestions for places to shop in the city, please send them my way!

PLT: If you had a choice: Denim or leather?

AY: Leather forever. I can literally throw on my leather jacket and swipe on some dark lipstick and instantly feel put together.

PLT: If you could only wear one piece of jewelry forever, would it be a necklace, earrings, rings or bracelets?

AY: Necklaces! They are pretty much the only jewelry I wear anyways (I loose everything else, oops!)

PLT: Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry that has special meaning or sentimental value? Care to share?

AY:  I love my gold beaded septum ring. I got my nose pierced on a random Sunday when my girlfriends and I got brunch. There's not a lot of sentiment behind it, it was just an expensive splurge that I am way too happy with!

PLT: OK, let's talk Zodiac. What's your sign and describe it in three words.

AY:  I'm a Scorpio and damn proud of it! I would say Scorpios are sassy, sexy and loyal. 

See more of Anisa on her blog Young and Seamless, which she describes as a 
"Chronicle of her life and her phases."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...