Monday, November 9, 2009

Three's A Trend

The Mix Metal Earrings from our current collection, Concrete Jungle have emerged as clear editor favorites appearing in three magazines recently. They were featured in Life & Style a couple of weeks ago and you'll find them again in the December issues of Lucky and Cosmopolitan out now. These earrings were created in about 15 minutes as I was rushing to get ready for a party and couldn't find any earrings to wear. I made them for myself but got so many compliments on them that night (and any time I wear them), that I decided to add them to the collection at the last minute. I think their appeal is that they're bold and pretty and look great with casual or evening looks as seen in the two different fashion stories above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...